Playworld Systems introduces stylish site furnishings collections
New Furnishings are Quality Crafted and Designed to Enhance Playgrounds, Schools, Municipal Areas and Other Outdoor Spaces
LEWISBURG, PA (August 7, 2013) – Playworld Systems, a leading manufacturer of imaginative playground and fitness equipment, today introduced five collections of stylish site furnishings that combine distinctive design and practical functionality.
All five collections include concealed hardware, which puts the focus on the beauty of the design, not on vandalism or maintenance concerns. The collections — Lewisburg, Heritage, Maclyn, Capital and Mod — are versatile and adaptable for many types of settings including parks, schools, transit hubs, municipal spaces, amusement parks and malls, among others.
“Our new line of site furnishings blends form and function in an unprecedented way, offering a sense of style and design excellence not often seen in outdoor settings,” said Matthew Miller, CEO of Playworld Systems. “The diverse options complement any historical period or architectural style to enhance the ambiance of a range of spaces.”
Inspired by interior design styles from the past several decades, the collections create comfortable and attractive spaces for conversation, leisure time, meet-and-greets and watching kids play. Each piece is constructed from quality, long-lasting materials such as cast aluminum and steel, with durable finishes to withstand heavy use. Like all Playworld Systems products, the site furnishings are PVC-free and use the company’s Eco-Armor® coating designed to withstand the elements and daily wear. Each collection offers unique features and benefits:
• The Lewisburg Collection evokes classic styling with graceful lines indicative of Victorian design, re-imagined with fresh elements like durable aluminum construction designed for longevity and lasting beauty. The seating also features the company's new cherry wood grain finish, which further enhances the line’s historic flair.
• The Heritage Collection offers traditional styling with a European flair. The line’s clean, classic profile suits any location. The contoured furnishings offer comfort and sophistication, and will work in any setting to create impressive seating areas.
• The Maclyn Collection presents effortless design by combining beautiful arch shapes and gentle curves reminiscent of Art Deco design. Fluid sloping lines add an air of modern grace and elegance. These site furnishings add dramatic flair to any setting.
• The Capital Collection features smooth, rolling lines and rounded edges for a modern take on traditional site furnishings. Simple styling and a stylish streamlined silhouette coordinate with different architectural styles for use in a variety of spaces.
• The Mod Collection incorporates modern, minimalist design with clean, straight lines. Ideal for industrial or clean architectural styled space, the line also offers a unique look when contrasted with softer shapes and textures.
The new collections expand Playworld Systems’ site furnishings product lines and complement the company’s Family Furnishings and Essentials site furnishings. From unique picnic tables with tot seats to stylized benches, the company’s diverse product line offers attractive and useful options for every space.
About Playworld Systems, Inc.
For more than 40 years, Playworld Systems has delighted in igniting joy in people of every age and ability through play and fitness. Based on the belief that The World Needs Play®, Playworld Systems turns dreams into reality with its imaginative, customized commercial playground and fitness equipment. Our innovative product lines – PlayDesigns®, PlaySimple®, Playworld®, Origins™, NEOS®, ENERGI®, and LifeTrail®, to name just a few – are designed to unleash the transformational power of play, and imaginations soar and bodies strengthen along the way. An industry leader, we are first and foremost a family-owned company that cares about our customers as if they were family. Our customers benefit from unparalleled personalized attention from our network of local distributors and our value-added services. We invest significant resources to measurably reduce our impact on the environment. Our aggressive action to eliminate polyvinyl chloride (PVC) helped Playworld Systems become the first and only playground manufacturer to have its products Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM Silver. We are deeply committed to evolving the world of play by moving beyond accessibility to create truly inclusive play spaces. That’s why we developed the Inclusive Play Design Guide™, a free comprehensive resource that enables the creation of landmark inclusive play spaces.
Come out and play with us. For more information about Playworld Systems, visit PlayworldSystems.com.
Rose Communications for Playworld Systems