Director of Information Technology
Playworld Systems, Inc., international manufacturer of recreational equipment, is looking for an organized individual to fill the Director of Information Technology position in our Lewisburg, PA headquarters. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with the management team to align company information technology with strategic direction and ensure that the company’s information systems and data are adequate and available to user base.
Qualified applicants will possess:
- A four year degree from a college or university in the field of computer science and at least 8 years work experience successfully leading a team of IT Professionals;
- Customer focused leadership with a demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results;
- Ability to proactively think ahead and plan for a 12 – 36 month time span;
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage and successfully bring to fruition multiple projects; and a
- Successful working relationship with a forward thinking marketing department to integrate web, social media and other customer contact management technology
Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform experience is a plus and a background in manufacturing is preferred.
Successful candidate will serve on the Executive Management Team; Create and Implement Strategies and Plans; Direct and Manage Systems and Software Development; Manage Acquisition & Deployment of Infrastructure, and Manage Day-To-Day Operations of the IT Department.
Playworld Systems, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to paid vacation, health insurance, a 401(K) and profit sharing plans. Information may also be found on our web site: www.playworldsystems.com. Please apply through our website at here or mail resume, references, and salary requirements to: Playworld Systems, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 1000 Buffalo Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837. No phone inquiries please. Deadline to apply is May 20, 2013.
No phone inquiries please. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference checks and pre-employment
drug testing and physicals will be conducted.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, veterans and disabled persons encouraged to apply