Playworld Systems is looking for an ambitious and energetic Art Director that would love to be part of a fun and inspired Creative Marketing team. Successful candidate will be responsible creating designs, concepts, and layouts for various print and digital projects across all media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communication Design or Visual Arts or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years design experience in an agency setting, design studio, or in house corporate design department.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of the following programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, and database programs.
- Must have a strong eye for artistic and creative detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and complete projects on schedule and within budget requirements.
- Must have the ability to work independently but also thrive in a team environment, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must have demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- Must have thorough knowledge and experience in all digital and interactive media.
Playworld Systems, Inc. is an international manufacturer of commercial playground and recreation equipment. We offer a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: paid vacation, health insurance, a 401(K), and profit sharing plan. Qualified candidates only please apply through our website by clicking here or through PA Career Link. Resume, references, and salary requirements can also be mailed to: Playworld Systems, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 1000 Buffalo Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837. Application deadline is April 18, 2014.
Resumes will only be accepted through the deadline date. No phone inquiries please. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
REFERENCE CHECKS AND PRE-EMPLOYMENT
DRUG TESTING WILL BE CONDUCTED.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, veterans and disabled persons encouraged to apply